THE NEXT DAY
At school, met Stewarn and told her about the maths assignment. She also said she hasn't done hers .
I didn't know Stewarn was a wayward girl like that. On getting to the man's office, I was at the back of Stewarn so he didn't notice me coming.
Mr Joñnes: Hey babe, are you coming today.
Steewarñ: (Giving him a sign that someone is at the back).
Gliton: (I did as if I didn't hear that). Mr Joñnes I'm having issues with the assignment you gave us yesterday please can you teach me and Stewarn personally.
He collected my maths note to go through the equations and slipped out a paper. He solved and explained it to us.
We went back to class and when it was break, I went to Stewarn sit and asked her what was going on between her and Mr Joñnes, she said nothing.