Not quite long the mathematics teacher entered. We all rushed back to our sit, stood up and greeted him.
The whole class: Good morning Sir.
Mr Jonñes (Mathematics teacher): Good morning, you're all welcome to a new term and how did you guys spent your holiday.
We all narrated how experience, the travels and everything. We continued the last term topic and the class ended. We had just 4 classes that day.
FAST FORWARD
At closing, a junior student was sent to me by Mr Jonñes saying he's calling me urgently. I went to his office and met it him their. So he asked me to arrange some books and I turned back at him while arranging the books because the where at the other side. My big butt also turned with me
As a godly girl, I bent down instead of standing.
Mr Joñnes: (Ooomoh this girl àss fit craze person)
Gliton: (I didn't know he was staring at my ass). After few minutes, I arranged the book turned to him.
He was lost in thought as he stared at my àss continuously and I shouted Mr Jonñes I'm done.
Mr Joñnes: You can go there, thank you so much and God bless you.
Gliton: (I took my bag which I placed on the floor and went home immediately).
I greeted my mom and entered as my Dad is a Bank manager and he arrives late at night.
While doing my assignment, I was having issues with the Maths assignment given to us. I closed my book and went to sleep.