Sex With My Teacher - Episode 8

 



So after much persuasion and convincing, she agreed to tell me since am her best friend and her secret is safe with me.


She said last term, Mr Joñnes caught her going to her second  boyfriend house, and Mr Joñnes had a tight connection with her parents. 


Stewarn: Last term, I was caught by Mr Jonñes. I rushed down to his office the next day at school and begged him. Mr Joñnes who was a young man agreed and said.

 Mr Jonnes: On one condition. You will be giving me séx every evening after school since your parents knows you do come to my apartment for maths tutorial.


Stewarn: (So the next day after school, I prepared and told my parents as usual that I was going for maths tutorial. I got to Mr Joñnes house and everything was well arranged.  He was living in a room and parlour self contain. He took me inside and asked me if I'm ready for today's activities, he taught me maths for 30 minutes and came to my back and carried me for my àss to his room. I didn't say anything because we've agreed on something.


He told me to úndress and I did as I was told. He also úndressed  and brought out his long 9-inches diçk. On seeing this I got afraid and wanted to run to the parlour but he caught me and told me not to fear, as he will take it easy on me.


I was still afraid, but he brought out a tube on seeing my tight püssy. He threw me on my knees and gagged his diçk into my mouth, I sucked and sucked and sucked I was also enjoying this but his diçk was bigger than my mouth.

 

Mr Joñnes was a tall man and I was short. On sucking his dïçk, he bent over my head applied a tube to his hand and fingered my ãss I moâned loudly when he slipped his finger in.


Click To Read Next Episode

BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post