He followed me in and caught me in the toilet. I was still in pain as he caught control of my 2 hands and held it to the baçk he turned and slipped his diçk into my püssy again. He rough fuçked me and once again slipped his diçk again into my àss I screamed loudly.
We did this for over an hour and I reached climàx. I sat on the toilet ground as my legs ached and I was hurt both in my püssy and àss.
He helped me stand up, watched me and took me to the room. I regained strength when he gave me some drug and I took my bag and ran home.
My mom also noticed the look on my fãçe but I greeted her and ran into my room and closed the door.
Stewarn : I think I will be stopping here, it's 6:30pm already.
Gliton : It's ok because my parents might complain.
Gliton
I boarded a bike home and my mom was really angry as I reached home 7pm I apologized. I got into my room and started thinking of what Stewarn told me.
I was in the mood and my püssy was wet but I can't do something bad because if I'm caught.........
Back to normal school
My mom : Gliton yah resuming to school tomorrow as new term would commenced. Are your items for school ready?
Gliton : Yes mom, I got everything ready since Saturday.
Mom: That's great as you ain't a kid anymore.
Gliton : Yes mom.
Next Day
I got to school and I was happy to see my best friend again. I remembered what she told me last term, we smiled hugged and played together as if it was the first day in school. This is second term.
Classes began late and it was Mathematics we were having. Not quite long the mathematics teacher entered.