Sex With My Teacher - Episode 4

 


Gliton: (I was feeling uncomfortable and my body was reacting to the story Stewarn was narrating - I never mind since it happened to her and not me)

Stewarn: Gliton ! Gliton ! Are you lost in thought.....

Gliton: No, continue with the story! 

Stewarn : ok! He moved down to my püssy and sucked me for another 30 minutes and I moâned loudly and enjoyed every bit of it. It was my first time and something like a juice was released out of my püssy! He stood up and dragged me roughly as he was in the mood, I was afraid of him entering will be very painful. 

He surprised me when he brought out an oil lube out of the cupboard near the bed in his room, he applied it in my püssy and entered into me gently. It was painful and I almost screamed the duplex down. The pleasure and pain was too much . 

He was entering me slowly and I saw pint of blood on the cap of his dïçk. It was very painful and I already know I won't be a virgin again after this.

He started røugh fucking me and he enjoyed my pussy as it was tight and sweet.

Stewarn : You know what I mean Gliton.

Gliton : I never experienced something like that, so you can't tell me to understand what you're saying, shaa continue because I would me going home soon.

Stewarn : He continued fuçking me and my püssy was stretched out, as he was doing this he slapped my ãsss hardly and banged me with this popular style called døggy style. I enjoyed every bit of it and soon he poured the lube in my ãssholë and I was not aware when he forced his diçk into my ãssholë. 

I screamed loudly and told him to stop, but he didn't listen. I squeezed myself out and ran to the bathroom to pee.


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post