Sex With My Teacher - Episode 3


I dressed up as if I was visiting someone so I lied to my mom that I was coming over to your house. I got there he ushered me into his house a duplex with mad designs and interior, I hugged him and pecked him but he said I should kissed him , I moved closer to him and gave him a sweet kïss.

He drew me closer and held my big boøbs, he was in the mood already I guessed I love him so I didn't rebuke him touching.

He almost tore my bra as he landed he's sugarcoated mouth on my boøbs, I played along as  I moan loudly he quickly locked the door and ran back to suçking my brêast , it was my first time the pleasure was too much and I started rubbing all my body he sucked my bréast for over 30minutes I love it. 

I think he had sêx with someone before he's so experienced.

He moved down to the püssy section and  liked me clean for another 30 minutes.


Click To Read Next Episode



BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post