Sex With My Teacher - Episode 30

 


I crawled into my room waiting for the D DAY tomorrow which is the day my secret, Stewarn and Mr Joñnes will be out. I couldn't sleep for some hours and flashback pictures came on my brain of how Mr Joñnes broke my virginínity earlier this evening and also bañged me so hard in my àss.


I was thinking really hard of the outcome of the test after been carried out tomorrow.


I crawled to my bed and I slept off forgetting my experience of the day.


The good one and the bad one 


              NEXT DAY

A bad incident happened on Saturday morning and my parents were summoned to the family meeting.


On hearing about this, I was happy that my greatest secret might not be exposed today.


Mum: Me and your dad will be traveling for two days, a bad incident occurred so we need to solve it, we will be back on Monday. 


Dad: You aren't a small girl again.  You are moving to a new class very soon. Our next door neighbor Aunty B will watch over you for us.


Mum: You should entered and lock the door before 7, always stay inside.


Gliton: Ok dad, ok mom I will miss both of you so much.


I ran and hugged them.


Mom: Warm those foods ooooohhhh.


Gliton: Ok ma.


She handed some little token to me to spend for two days while they will be away. Looking at them carry their travelling bags has been the happiest part of my life as my deepest secret might not even been out anytime soon. 


They left and I moved inside, did some normal pull up and down exercises. I moved to the kitchen, prepared some noodles for myself and ate before 11AM.


I picked up my phone and called Stewarn to come over.


After one hour she came over and I chatted with her about the travelling of my parents.


Stewarn: Good morning Gliton. 


Gliton: (I frowned my face),

Hey sweetheart, 

 I was caught yesterday, 


Stewarn: (looking shocked) Caught?

Gliton: My parents realized we haven't done anything this week in the maths home lesson Mr Joñnes as been taking us.


Stewarn: How did they know? Did they search your bags?


Gliton: Yes, I was shocked when I met them at home yesterday. He even suspected me and told mom to take me for a test today. 


Stewarn: OMG. Stewarn, Mr Joñnes will be in trouble any moment from now and besides we are relocating next month so I'm planning to enjoy Mr Joñnes díçk for the remaining of this month so I can turn a new leaf in the new location.


Gliton. OMG, I was saved this morning when they called my parents for an urgent matter in the family meeting. 


Stewarn: Wow, you're lucky.


Gliton: But wait ooo, they might not even remember about it oooo.


Stewarn: I pray so for you ooohh.


Gliton: But you said you're abstaining from séx for this moment na?

Why did u want to return?


Stewarn: I would really love to enjoy something before we relocate. Gist me about your first day vâgína séx yesterday.  How was it? 


Gliton: It was great and I even ran around the room and he pursued me around the living room.


Stewarn: (Laughs for a while) That means you guys really enjoyed yourself yesterday oooooohhh.


Glitton: Yes, I felt good and he made me a woman yesterday. 


Stewarn: Wow I really missed.


We continued chatting and gossiped about our class issues for two hours. It was 2PM. Both of us moved to the kitchen, hoping to find something to quickly make after watching some short videos for few minutes. 


We quickly made jollof rice and ate. We got bored by 3PM and decided to try something. We both went nakéd in my room after locking the door and inserted our fiñgers in our wet püssy. Masturbating really hard, but it was not enough for us.


We tried some cucumbers in the kitchen fruit stores. Rubbing each other bodies but that still didn't satisfy us.


We wore our clothes back and later decided to go see Mr.Joñnes.


We walked on the street, really wet under there and waiting for Mr Joñnes díçk to do some work under us.


After walking for 30 minutes we reached Mr Joñnes house and knocked on the door. Not long, a young man came to open the door and asked us who we are? 


Gliton : Good afternoon sir, we are Mr Joñnes students, is he in?


Young Man: How far Joñnes, some pretty girls are here to see you urgently named Gliton and Stewarn.  We blushed for some moment and he could see the smile vividly on our face.


Mr Joñnes: I will be out in a moment.


He came out with a boxér covering his diçk  and told us to come inside quickly and lock the door behind us.


Mr Joñnes: (To his friend) This are those lovely girls I was telling you about.


Young Man: Today will really be fun.


Click To Read Next Episode

BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post