Do you have an idea of what it feels like to be dominated by a woman? I guess you have no idea.
If you were to be in my shoes, you will have known before now what it feels like.
Don't let the story get to you. I think I became a victim of my circumstances. Hence, it was my role in life to be the sub of a woman.
I hope you will accept me and my story.
And please before I begin my tale if you find stuff like this annoying to your mental consumption as you can read in the title.
I urge you, to stop reading further as you may not need it.
Here we go,
I have never been used to working as a slave in my life before. Oops, not a slave though that word doesn't seem right to use.
I think I should use the word servant.
I worked as a servant in the house of a woman in her mid 40's.
At first, she was very caring to me, but everything changed as days turned into weeks and weeks into months.
I worked for her as a repayment for the debt my guardians weren't able to pay up for.
As of then, the only option was to render me to her (my Mistress) to serve in her house as a servant.
I think I was the only male servant working for her as the others were all females and I felt awkward.
Sometimes, my Mistress asks me to work with a bare body from head to toe.
I dare not hesitate or refuse her orders or else, that may be the end of my life.
The maids were not treated the same way I was treated.
And I kid you not, I regretted why I agreed to work for her in the first place.
I would not have agreed maybe, I would have run into hidden to be free from her.
But unfortunately, there is nothing that could be done at the moment.
As all the workers had stamps of our mistress' face on our backs.
Mine was decorated all over my body and I could vividly remember that day when it all happened.
I screamed like a newborn as the hot rod kept torturing me to death as the stamps were marked all over my body.
I had one on my neck, two on my chest, two on both hands, two on both calves, and the last one on my stomach.
It was indeed painful.
I worked hard for my Mistress, but all I could get as appreciation was more hurt and pain.
I had just finished up the usual chores assigned to me as the male servant when she called for my presence.
Mistress: I need you to come clean up my room as soon as you are done with the rest of the work. I will be waiting.
Me: Alright Mistress, I will do as you wish.
I went into her room only to find my Mistress in black lingerie laying on the bed.
I dare not stare at her for long she may catch me drooling over her.
I decided to be serious about what I was doing. Hence, to prevent being used as a scapegoat.
Mistress: Did I just see you looking at me?
Me: No... No, Ma'am, I wasn't looking at you. Sorry, it was a mistake.
Mistress: A mistake indeed. You must think I am a fool right?
Me: I'm sorry ma'am it won't happen ever again. I'm so sorry...
Mistress: Hahaha, just take a look at yourself being frightened like a mouse.
How come you suddenly lost prowess as a man?
At that moment, I was shivering as I knew I was about to face my Waterloo.
She stood up from the bed and was walking towards me with my head bowed in shame as I couldn't believe she caught me accidentally drolling at her body.
But it wasn't my fault It was hers. She was the one who wore something revealing and I only looked at her I didn't touch her.
Damn! How could I have been stupid again?
She caught me. Oh yeah, she did catch me.
She was very close to me and I could feel the heat as she spoke words of threat into my ears pulling my ears harder.
Mistress: I'm going to teach you a lesson so next time whenever you see a woman you will have respect for her body.
Me: Ma'am what did I do wrong? It was an accident. I promise not to stare at you when you are not fully dressed.
I was almost teary as my pleading didn't even sound like something to her.
No remorse no regret. She was my worst nightmare and I couldn't just get over her.
I was captured and always ready to be dominated.
Mistress: Anymore word from you, I will skin you alive.
She ordered me to pull my pants and told me to go on my knees which I did.
She quickly took off her lingerie and shoved her p*ssy to my face as I licked her clean.
I went deeper and deeper and the deeper I went the more she wanted more of my tongue in there.
She moaned as my tongue was driving her crazy.
Mistress: mmm, hhhh, mmm, hhh... Please don't stop keep going deep.
She pulled my head forward and with a tight grip she held me without considering if I was breathing or not.
All she cared about was her lust and sexual pleasure.
It took about an hour before she came on my face squirting all over the place with my face all dripping wet.
She then ordered me to lick off her clit clean.
I felt degraded, I was being used as a sex toy and it seemed as if it will last for ages.
I needed peace but wasn't sure of it yet as long as I was in the hands of my MISTRESS.