So I boarded a bike home but I was shocked who I saw in the living room.
I entered and saw my dad.
My dad was a banker so he do comes late mostly at night but I was shocked seeing him at home by this time.
Gliton: Good evening sir, good evening ma.
Mom: Evening Gliton, you're twenty minutes late what happened?
Gliton: Nothing ma I didn't quickly see a bike.
Dad: Ok
Gliton: Dad you came back really early today.
Dad: Yea, I want to have time for you today since I'm always late back home.
Mom: So today me and your dad have decided to check what Mr Joñnes has been teaching you so far in mathematics.
Gliton: (I was afraid and shocked because the last time I wrote in the exercise book was last week. All we've been doing this week is having séx with Mr Joñnes)
Dad: Gliton come over with your books.
Gliton : (My dad quickly grab any sign of attitude and give it's its own meaning. I was resistant in bringing it out)
They move closed to me, told me to open it to the last page. I gently scrolled throw the pages of the book with fear, gripped all over me.
I didn't know what to say if they later found out what you've been doing.
Dad: Gliton?
Gliton: Sir
Dad: What date I'm I seeing here. Us this not last week date ?
Gliton: (I went speechless for some moment). (I stammered)
Noooo no sir
Dad: (Turning and facing my mom). Honey, is this not last week date, your daughter had last treated a topic here.
Mom: So Gliton what happened?
What has Mr Joñnes been teaching you?
Gliton: (I didn't know what to reply them with because he has been hitting me really hard since this day's and I had no regret).
Dad: Tell me what happened Gliton, since last week what have you been doing without writing anything?
He yelled
Mom: (Open the book and scroll through the pages and found stains of white on Gliton's book).
Gliton: (It should not be what I am thinking ooohhh)
Mom: So what have you been doing since all this day's with Mr Joñnes Gliton?
Gliton: (I stammered and went speechless for some time having no good lie to give them). I have been........
Dad: Oh dear Gliton, I hoped he didn't touch you because if he did, he will rot in jail.
Mom: I pray so oooo, because what I'm I seeing in your book and what's the smell over here.Answer me?
Gliton: (I was just speechless).
Dad: You can't talk? Your mom will take you for test tomorrow to confirm if he hasn't touch you.
Gliton: (My heart stopped for a while on hearing what they are about to do the next day).
Mom: Get ready since you don't want to talk and the look on your face shows you are hiding something.
Gliton: (So I forced myself to talk) Mommm I'm not hiding anything ooooohhhh.
Dad: Tomorrow we'll know.
I crawled into my room waiting for the D DAY tomorrow which is the day my secret, Stewarn and Mr Joñnes will be out. I couldn't sleep for some hours and flashback of pictures came on my brain of how Mr Joñnes broke my virginínity earlier this evening and also bañged me so hard in my àss.
I was thinking really hard of the outcome of the test after been carried out tomorrow.