Sex With My Teacher - Episode 2


After Stewarn took me inside, I enjoyed myself with lot of food and drink. After an hour the party ended and people started leaving the scene both my classmates and invited guest. I presented the gift I have for her a silver wristwatch after everyone has gone .

Stewarn: Ooohhh Gliton I love this my bestie, thank you so much.

Gliton : You deserve it as you've been the best friend for the year.

We chatted about our classmates for some few minutes and she mentioned something relating to boyfriend.

Stewarn : I already hate that guy that guy that left me for another girl in our class and guess what Glitton. 

Glitton: You know am not good at guessing , eehhh ehhn someone surprised you with a gift.

Stewarn : Nah, I had another boyfriend after that guy and he's still with me now.

Glitton : And you didn't tell me!!!

Stewarn : I don't want to tell you because you a holy girl she laughed 😂😂 dragging you into sinning is another sin for me.

Glitton: Tell me about him naw I love stories.

Stewarn : I love him so much and his name is Stackson, we started dating after Emmac my first boyfriend left me.  I won't tell you this part. 

Glitton: Sweetheart tell me now.

Stewarn : I'm not a virgin anymore and lemme narrate my experience to you bestie, he said he loved me but I'll have to give him sêx. I said NO at first and after so much persuasion and considering the love I have for him , I agreed.

So we chose a date, Glitton you know that mid-term break holiday. I met him at his house while his mom has travelled and his Dad is not staying with hin. He's 17 and as a fast grown up boy with muscles, I love him.


Click To Read Next Episode



BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post