He ran after me in the living room aiming to hold me and füçk the hell out of my life.
I ran away from his 9-inches diçk and ran towards the door. He caught me there and turned me over making my bútt face him on the door.
He hit my big bútt with his wide hands and it sounded louder.
Gliton: Aaahhhh, (I lost control and once again gushed for his diçk. He held my two hands to the back while standing and applying some saliva to his palm and rubbing my püssy hole and aimed fuçking my püssy at the front from the back.
He inserted his 9-inches diçk and I moâned loudly. First time I'll be experiencing a püssy füçk from my back.
He held my hands firmly and bañged me really hard with my àss cheek clapping with his laps.
Mr Joñnes: Aaaahhhnn aaahhh
Gliton: Gea füçk me (I started shouting like how porñstàrs act in a pørñ video).
I was glad I was bañged really hard while he took my virgiñity away.
Gliton: Yea Mr Joñnes, füçk me, füçk me........
Mr Joñnes: Yea baby, I love that sound, I love it........
He removed his diçk from my püssy and this was the most serious part when he said I should bend down on the floor and act like a døg.
I followed his instructions.
Mr Joñnes: (I inserted my diçk in her àss and she moañed loudly like someone that was bitten). I noticed something about this girl Gliton, her àss was very tight and different from those girls own i have been fuçking since all this years.
It was sweeter, tighter, àss-fulled and interesting.
Mr Joñnes: Aaahhh (I moâned as I bañged her from the back).
Her mouth were wide opened with the moåns and pleasüre she was feeling.
Gliton: Mr Joñnes aaahhhh ahh yea. (I started touching my bréast due to the pleasüre and I tried touching it with my two hands but I fell down).
Mr Joñnes: Just stay like that Gliton.
Gliton: Let's go on the sofa my head will get an injury from this.
We moved to the sofa and I replicated the same position of when i fell with my face cheek on the sofa.
He held my waíst and turned in the same direction I turned and tried entering me harder.
Gliton: Yaaaahh (I møañed loudly because his diçk was too much for my àss)
We fücked in this position for the remaining one hour and he cumméd into my àss. It was yummy.
As I turned and face him liçking his balls and suçking the remaining cúm on his diçk cap. He moañed like a cøw while cummiñg on my face.
Gliton: Wow thanks so much, vírgiñity broken finally.
Mr Joñnes: I'm glad I'll be the first man to taste this your sweet püssy and àss.
Gliton: (I chuckled and laughed with him).
Gliton: (We decided to enter the bathroom and take another hot shower as we were entering. He kept hitting my àss cheek hard from the back and i shouting) Sweet, sweet......
We got in he's bathroom and we showered while he süçked my bréast hard. My nipplés were very hard. He süçked and süçked as I moâned softly.
He carried me back to the parlour and I dressed up back, took the usual energy drink and got ready to go home.
I changed the look on my face like the serious girl I was and left his apartment
I came in with my vírgíñity and left without it. It was a shameful thing but I never felt ashamed since I felt good and bright.
I boarded a bike home but I was shocked who I saw in the living room.