Sex With My Teacher - Episode 27

 


He suçked my püssy vigorously in the living room and I moâned loudly and happily. 


Mr Joñnes: Gliton, I'll try to clear the pathway to your hole for some few minutes.


Gliton: Ok sir, anything that will reduce the pain.


 Before I knew, he inserted his two fiñgers into my vírgiñ püssy. I moâned loudly and all the water from bathing wriggled unto the sofa. He kneeled down before me and started insertiñg his fingers in a to and fro movement, it was so painful as my püssy walls were cemented to his fingers.


Gliton: Aaaahhhh Mr. Joñnes stop it's paining me.


On hearing this he went harder and harder and from two fingers upgraded to three fingers and more.


 We had just one hour 30 minutes left before I pack my bags and start going home.


He finger fuçkéd me for like 15 minutes while I was on the sofa and he was kneeling down in front of me.


He carried me up and laid me on the carpeted floor of the living room. Facing him directly and brought out a lube from the cupboard fixed to the stand of the TV set.


He gently applied the lube, pouring his saliva in my püssy and used his diçk to hit the entry of my püssy, you know what I'm saying now. I screamed from the pleasure I was feeling at that moment and glad to see a 9-inches diçk about to break my hymen and disvirgiñ me.


Gliton: (Not long, he insérted the cap of his dïçk in my püssy and I moâned loudly) Aaahh aahhrhhh Mr. Joñnes.


Mr Joñnes: I just inserted only the tip and you're screaming like this, what if I inserted everything.


Gliton: Please don't insert everything, just average.


He gently advanced with the peñetration and I continued moañing as usual, enjoying it with pleasure all over my face and mind. He continued fuçking me and he started thrusting in. After few minutes I saw pinch of blood coming out of my püssy.


It was painful and the feeling was great.


He removed his diçk and the cap was soaked in bløød. I saw it and there was this feeling when I felt bad of myself.


So I'm no longer a vīrgin, it was hard accepting the faith but all I want was the pleasure and fun.

He carried me up in that missionary position and bañged me hard making the pathway to  my püssy very smooth and easy. He kissed me and I felt passionate. He switched from the gentle position into rough füçking my dísvirgíñed püssy.


He brought me down after a while and turned me in a standing døggy position and inserted his 9-inches diçk into my àss.


He started rough füçking me and i shouted.


Gliton: Mr Joñnes please stop it's paining me. 

(He turned deaf ears so I loosed myself from his grip and ran around the living room because it was peñetrating me so hard and it's was painful).


I never felt like this before.


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post