Sex With My Teacher - Episode 26

 



ime went fast that day and we said the closing prayer at school. Stewarn as told me in the morning that she will not be coming for the lesson at Mr. Joñnes house due to her abstinence from sex.


I picked my bag rushed home. I was filled with joy because today will be the first time a díçk will be penetrating my püssy. I can't wait to satisfy myself with Mr. Joñnes 9-inches.


I once had his diçk in my àss but it was very painful since it was a tighter hole. 


          On Getting Home

My parents were not around and the key to our apartment was left with our neighbour. I collected the key opened the door and went in and I undressed my uniform. Stared at my tight püssy for a minute at the wall mirror in my room.

Still filled with enthusiasm of getting disvirgiñed today.


I carried my bag and took a bike straight to Mr Joñnes house, at the junction of their street, I branched a shop keeper and bought a cøndøm I already know his size which is the largest size there.


I got to Mr. Joñnes house, knocked and he answered.


Gliton: Good evening sir. How is today sir, I'm fully ready for today's.......


Mr Joñnes: (Laughed) What of Stewarn, is she not coming today? 


Gliton: (I líed) She's having an headache and her parents said she should stay after I called her through the phone.


Mr. Joñnes: Ok enter, I'll make today a memorable one for you.


Gliton: (I smiled and the happiness fire in me burned more. I was eager in taking his diçk today).


 I threw my bag on the sofa and ñaked myself after he entered his room to undréss.

He came out and carried me like her wanted to kíss me to the bathroom.


Click To Read Next Episode


       In The Bathroom

Mr Joñnes: Gliton bãby..... 


Gliton: Yea sir, I can't wait.


We bathed together and I went down to him suçkíñg his diçk for good one hour under the shower. I smiled at his diçk and sucked it like a pro making him want more. He moanëd under the cold water rushing down from the shower in the bathroom.


Gliton: Mr Joñnes, let's go to the living room because I'm ready to take in your diçk now.


Mr Joñnes: Ok sweetié.


Not long he carried me from the bending position on the floor and carried me to the sitting room. He dropped me on the sofa and hit my àss with his wide hands.


I moâned softly, liking how he hit my Nicki Minaj bütt just like that. He turned me over, went down on me. I was on the sofa and my püssy was spread out. 

He poured some youghurt on it and started liçking it.


The feeling was like in heaven since it was the first time, thus he liçked and süçked my püssy in a way anybody won't be able to do this.


Gliton: (With my hands fixed to his overgrown hair like that of the olden days glued him to my püssy) Aaahhnn aaaah Mr Joñnes.


Mr Joñnes: (I fixed my toñgue right into her høle and she moañed loudly).


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post