I and Stewarn packed our bags and left Mr Joñnes house as fast as possible because time as gone.
Stewarn: (After taking a bike, I got home and greeted my parents as usual and entered my room preparing for school the next day).
I took some time to úndress and I was shocked by what I saw beneath me.
My two holes were wide and I was amazed. So this is the damage Mr Joñnes díçk has caused . I was sad and picked my phone, went straight to Google and asked if the possible solutions.
Solutions Given Were: Abstinence which means I'll have to abstaín from séx for a very long time but I don't think Mr Joñnes will reálly like to hear that. I peeped on my parents in the sitting room as it was in the night and everyone, both my sister's and brothers were home. I overheard them speaking about the painting of our new house in another location and the time we are relocating.
My mum: Honey, maybe we should relocate next two weeks after the kids finish their mid term test in school.
Dad: Hmmm, I don't know how how long the painting will take. Have you told the kids about it ?
Mum: No, I want it to be like a surprise for them, since we're residing to a better location.
They ended the discussion, went to their room and I also went to my room locked the door and stared at my side pússy hole.
Next Day At school
Gliton: (Preparing for school the next day and I was eager to break my virgiñíty with Mr. Joñnes today at his apartment).
I got to school and met my bestie Stewarn and we talked for a while.
Gliton: Good morning babe
Stewarn: Morning sweetheart !
Gliton: Are you ready for today?
Stewarn: I don't longer think I can continue taking Mr Joñnes díçk. I was shocked at the size of my holes yesterday.
Gliton: (I laughed)bWhen you were enjoying it you didn't know it's going to increase abi?
Stewarn: It's not funny Gliton, beside we're relocating to another location in two weeks time.
Gliton: I'll miss you ooo, but you'll be free from Mr Joñnes díçk.
Stewarn: Yes, that's why I'm happy.
Gliton: So sad, I'll be the only one receiving his diçk.
Stewarn: I don't think I'm coming for Mr Joñnes lesson today. You can go, since today is the day you want to break your virgiñity. Let me leave both of you to enjoy yourself together today.
Gliton: Nah, come I'll be afraid.
Stewarn: It will be better.
We entered the class and immediately class activities started.