Stewarn: I started ridiñg him roùghly and was able to control the size of his dïçk entering into my püssy and, I was moaniñg loudly and was enjoying the whole moment.
Glitton püssy was still glued to Mr Joñnes face. We were on the sofa and she was at the upper part of his face when I was at his diçk region in a reverse cówgirl positión thrùsting in an opposite direction. He was moaniñg too.
Gliton: Aaahhh ahhhhh Mr Joñnes. (She shouted as Mr Joñnes took his líps deepér into her and besides she was still a virgiñ since it's only her åss Mr Joñnes has füçk).
Stewarn: (Aaaahhhh ahhh séx sounds all over the room)
After 30 minutes in this pósition. Stewarn stood up and said it was my turn. I left his mouth regioñ and also stood up. He stood up and said he wants us to suçk his diçk.
Mr Joñnes: Gliton bend down, Stewarn please sit down and watch us since it's not your turn yet.
Stewarn: Ok sir
(She sat down and started watching us perform).
Mr Joñnes gagged his 9-inches diçk in my móuth and started røugh fuçking me. I was making some sounds and the living room was filled with moàns of sexüal pleasure. He held my tied ribbon hair and further shifted his diçk to my neck. He dragged my héad with my hair's in his hands.
(I couldn't take it anymore and immediately removed my mouth and ran back).
Mr Joñnes: What kind of rubbísh is that you guys told me you are ready for me and you're here running back because of gagging.
Gliton: I got chocked up with it sir
Mr Joñnes: Get out and you Stewarn come here.
(He was angry and Stewarn came from where she was mastúbatiñg while watching him mouth fuçkéd me)
She quickly bent down held his diçk to her mouth and started liçking it like a pro.
I got embarrassed and downcast seeing my friend süçk my teachers diçk perfectly than me. So I made a plan, I'll be giving him my virgiñity today
I was eager and confident while seeing her made Mr Joñnes scréamed the whole parlour down from the pleàsure.
After some minutes with this, he took hér up turned her to the other side and plunged in his diçk while both of them where still standing he entered her in a standíng positión and she moâned loudly. I was sitting, watching and feeling jealoús. I felt like I was left out so Mr Joñnes only concentrated on Stewarn. He roúghly füçked and she was moañing loudly and her legs were shaking.
After few minutes she held the sofa handle as a support and she was able to spread out her àss very well. He removed his diçk from her püssy and inserted it in her àss, she let out a heavy móan and I was so jealous of the pleasure she was feeling.
They stared at me and laughed while I was shaking all my body because I was very horñy and wants the same thing.
Mr Joñnes: I can't keep fuçking only your àss, I need a sweeter hóle.
Gliton: Ok sir, you can have it now.
Mr Joñnes: (Looking shocked because I was willing to give up my virgiñity because of this pleasure)
thank you so much, but let's make it tomorrow since theres not time again for spreàding and breaking of hymeñ.
He continued spanking Stewarn and was moañing his name loudly.
Stewarn: Mr Joñnes ahhha hhhhh
Mr Joñnes: (Let out a huge moan) Aaaahhhhh
Stewarn: He quickly removed his diçk from my àss, I already know his cümmíng. He turned me over and splashéd everything in my mouth while I was on my kñees.
Mr Joñnes: Thanks so much Stewarn.
Stewarn: Much thanks to you sir, you made me felt like a lädy.
Gliton: (I felt bàd and stared angríly at both of them and they noticed my reaction).
Mr Joñnes: Poor Gliton, I will surprise you tomorrow don't worry.
Gliton: Please can you just put some diçk in my àss today, I really need it I'm in the móod sir.
Mr Joñnes: As you can see we are left with only 30 minutes and have cúmméd. You can only help yourself by helping my diçk ride again.
Gliton: (Without wasting much time I got down to him on the sofa and started rubbing his diçk in my palm. Inserting it in my mouth and suçking the tip within 5 minutes I started noticing a thickness in his diçk.
I was very happy it stood straight and I stood up went to the same pøsition as Stewarn did and told him to come and füçk me too. He obeyed and stood up gently insertíng it in my àss.
I moâned loudly and he thrùsted in róughly, I enjoyed every moment of it.
Stewarn who has been sat down and gently watched us do this for over 20 minutes.
He also cümméd in my mouth and asked us to take a bäth together.
The three of us both entered the bathroom nàkéd and bàth together. It was enjoyable as he hit our äss with his two hands fiñgering both of us with his both hañds like few seconds and removing it was so lovely.
We got out of the bathróóm and dressed up. He gave us the usual energy drink and we looked innocent again. I was in lóve with him and not only him but his 9-inches diçk.
We left his house.