So at home that day I experienced my first séx and was bañged by Mr Jonñes. I faked a smile to my parents when I got home and showed them what I learnt today, they encouraged me to go the next day.
Omo, I enjoyed myself and his diçk was sweet.
At School The Next Day
Me and Stewarn chatted small about the yesterday séx and she said she has started enjoying it. I also told her I enjoyed myself
School activities went on and after closing Mr Joñnes called me to his office after Stewarn has gone home.
At Mr Joñnes Office
Mr Joñnes: How are you Gliton?
Gliton: I'm fine sir, thanks for yesterday sir, you made me feel like a womän.
Mr Joñnes: I'm the one that's suppose to thank you more as your bútt was like a source of abundance as I thrùsted in, your reverse was bad.
Gliton: (Looking shocked) Thanks
Mr Joñnes: I even enjoyed you more than Stewarn that's why I called you to my office. Close the door behind you.
Gliton: (I followed he's instructions and closed the door).
Mr Joñnes: Pack this boook away from my table.
I did as I was told. He said I should stay fixed in a doggy style position holding the table firmly. He didn't remove his belt, as he removed his diçk from his trouser zip side and brought it out . He came behind me, lifted my school uniform skirt úp and applied salivä to my àss.
He enteréd roughly and started thrústing it from behind. He didn't use a condøm this time around and it was sweeter. I almost screamed the office down.
He did this for some time and said I should líe down on the table. I followed and did what I was told to do, looking up to the ceiling of the office.
He bent down and brought his lips closer to my püssy and started liçking it, he's mouth gushed over my clitóris and i felt a pleasure I haven't felt in my life before.
(I thought I will enjoy this). The heat was to much so he switched on the fan and it got more sweeter.
Gliton: Aaahnnn ahhhh sir (I held my hands unto his heäd and glued his face to my püssy , the pleasure was unbearable and I started removing a liquid from my püssy. Since it was my first time in the püssy. He licked everything and told me to stand up and kneel down.
He stood up and gaggéd his diçk in my mouth. He started mouth fuçking me and I moaned.