Sex With My Teacher - Episose 22

 


Not long, he splashed cúm out of his dïçk and some splash  to my skirt without me knowing. I licked everything and we were both satisfied.


I dressed myself up, carried my bag and went home.


                 At Home 

Gliton: Mom good afternoon 


Mom: You're a bit late, this not the time you do come home.


Gliton: I'm so sorry Mom I was solving at school.


Mom: That's good but don't come late again. 

(Observing Gliton and saw a stain on her skirt).

Gliton what's this white creamy stain on your skirt.


Gliton: (My mind razed with different thoughts. I couldn't get a good reply quickly then I lied). I bought cow milk youghurt when me and Stewarn were playing I mistakenly poured it on my skirt.


Mom: Ok, I believe you, start getting dressed up for your Mathematics tutoring.


 Entered the house and started undressing, I ate and carried my lesson bag and started going to Mr Joñnes house for the mathematics tutoring. I met Stewarn on the road and told her about how Mr Joñnes bañged me at school.


Stewarn: So you waited at school because of Mr Joñnes díçk.


Gliton: No he called me to his office and spañked my àss again.


Stewarn: Wow, it's my turn today in his àss, he did it in the püssy the other day but today I want it in my àss because this enjoyment is too much.


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post