Sex With My Teacher - Episode 20

 


We cleaned up within that 30 minutes and Mr Joñnes gave me a drink like energy drink and I regained my energy back. I was amazed at the power of that drink.


So me and Stewarn dressed up and packed our books and Mr Joñnes asked us this stupid question.


Mr Joñnes: Did you guys enjoy the teaching and séx.


Stewarn and Gliton replied together: Yes we enjoyed both 


Mr Joñnes: You can come tomorrow and enjoy another one and buy some condøms.


Stewarn: (We faked a smile and carried our bags and left)


 Stewarn And Gliton On The Road

Stewarn: Glitton I didn't know you were a bãd girl, omo see your moves.


Gliton: Stewarn it's okay, you think you're the only one that will be enjoying the pleasure. 


Stewarn: But I thought you were against it.


Gliton: Have changed.


Stewarn: So how did you see it today (your first time).


Gliton: It was very very painful and pleasurable. 


Stewarn : Are you coming tomorrow?


Gliton: Yes, I'm coming with my own coñdom bring yours also. 


Stewarn: (She laughed)


We parted ways and took bike to our various houses.


Gliton: I reached home by 6:40 and faked a smile to my parents telling them I enjoyed the class and I learnt something new that day. 

(They told me to take it serious and never miss a class).


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post