Sex With My Teacher - Episode 1


My name is Gliton, rare name given to girls my parent gave me that rate and beautiful name . I was the only child of my parent and everyone around us all know me as a good , God-fearing and respectful young lady.

I was in my early sixteen and as a young lady everything sexually attractive to man has popped out 

I have a very big backside and my breast could drive any man crazy . I was still a virgin because of the church mind instilled in us from little. I was an introvert and I had just little interaction with boys except in school where some will always signal to me.

Here was my favourite teacher , Mr Jonñes , our mathematics teacher in my school. He's kind and nice unlike other teachers , you all know what maths teachers are like 🥺😢💔

I like him and he shows me care and attention if I don't understand anything in the maths class, I was an introvert so I don't visit anyone except on some occasions. Staying indoors, playing video games and praying as a God-fearing girl . I do hear my friends who at Sixteen has had sêx and dated more than 3boys . One of them is Stewarn who has been involved in sëx with her 2nd boyfriend, I don't like hearing about sêx stuffs but she narrated her experience to me on her birthday 

It was August 17th , I had dressed for the birthday party of my best friend and asked my mom & Dad for permission .

They called Stewarn parent's to confirm and my parent allowed 

I boarded a bike as her house is just a mile from mine . On getting there I saw her talking with a boy, who's not even our schoolmates, it was a big party and almost all our classmates were present enjoying the music and hugged her as bestfriends do.

After hugging 

Gliton : Hey Stewarn, happy birthday sweetheart many more years to come.

Stewarn: Thanks baby girl , but why did you come late, follow me.

She took me inside and gisted me all that have been happening since.


Click To Read Next Episode



BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post