Sex With My Teacher - Episode 17

 



Gliton was in the living room thinking

(OMG, what are they doing in the room and I started hearing aaahhhh (séx sounds and I recognized Stewarn voice)


It's her, wow her voice is so good. I couldn't take that sounds anymore after 15 minutes of them having sweet séx and I started touching my whole body confused.


I quickly lifted my skirt up and dippéd two fingers into my püssy. I moâned loudly and started flowing with Steewarñ sounds from the room.


I was really engrossed and didn't hear when they stopped. 


Mr Joñnes who was in the room: (I stopped for a while because I was hearing another voice from somewhere so no one was in the room except from Gliton who was in the living room. While I was still fixed in that position holding Stewarn waíst in a dogggy style while thrusting in slowly and hearing some other séx voice. I stopped and told Stewarn to stand in that position and I opened the door. I was shocked when I saw Gliton's already nakéd and thrusting in her two fiñgers and moaning loudly).


I called her name.


Mr Joñnes: Gliton, watta fúçk are you doing?


Gliton: (Looking shocked after I got caught by Mr Jonñes), I saw both Mr Joñnes and Stewarn in a dogggy style position at the entrance  and Steewarn was looking at me directly ). 


Gliton: So sorry sir, I didn't know what got over me.


Mr Joñnes: Feel free SWEETHEART you can join us in the room and lemme spâñk both of you together.


(Mr Joñnes and Stewarn went back to the room and continued).


Glitons: (I couldn't hold it anymore as I ran towards the entrance of the room, as I entered they both laughed

 I told Mr Joñnes how I have been longing for his diçk since Stewarn told me what happened.


He told me to come over to the bed and I obeyed. 


He pushed Stewarn to the front and told both of us to suçk his 9-inches diçk and we obeyed.


Click To Read Next Episode

BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post