Sex With My Teacher - Episode 16

 

Not quite long he entered the room and came back well


dressed. Stewarn also came the moment he came out, we greeted and she greeted him.


He taught us for 30 minutes and gave us assessment and said he wants to train us. He said we should feel free and told Stewarn to go to his room and do hers there while I do mine in the living room.


We obeyed 


He kept moving from his room to the sitting room observing both of us and looking at our solutions.


Gliton: (Not quite long I heard the door of the room closed and after few minutes


What's really going on.....

  

Stewarn: (He quickly entered the room and shut the door, removing his short and bringing out his erected diçk).

Sir not now my friend is here .


Mr Joñnes: Can't you see I'm in the mood.


Stewarn : No sir (He forcefully move closer to me and whispered in my hear)

Have you forgotten about our agreement.

(I didn't drag after hearing that and allowed him entered me with his condømized diçk) 


I started shouting because the pleasure was too much but before that I tried holding myself because of Gliton that was here but couldn't when he entered into me roughly.


              Gliton's POV

I was at the living room hearing séx sounds from the bedroom and  it was too much as I was wét down there. I lifted up my skirt.....


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post