Sex With My Teacher - Episode 18

 


The three of us were nakéd as he sat down and rested his back at the bed's support why we suçk him clean.

He kept laughing why hitting our àss and we kept shouting. 


He told us to stand up and leave the bed. He came down and told me to bend. He inserted his diçk into my mouth 

And started mouth fuçking, I was enjoying it since it was my first time. He did it for 15 minutes and told Stewarn to replace me in same position.


After that, he told Stewarn to hold mé over to the bed and started applying a lube because I was still a virgïn.


I told him that i can only give him a head, that he should füçk me in the âss since I don't want to loose my virginity.


He obeyed me. 


Turned me to the back and started applying the lube to my àsshole. He finger fuçkéd me,  while fuçking Stewarn in a standing doggy position and I bent down like a dog.


He switched and inserted his 9-inches diçk into me but after so much lubrication and spreading with hands, it entered gently. He went on......


Click To Read Next Episode

BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post