My Stepmom - Season 2

 


"Why can't you taste little out of it even though it's a spoon" I challenged.

"Michael, are you out of your se"

"Keep shut your mouth, you poìsöned this food" I yelled at her.

"Whatttttttttt" my dad exclaimed.

"Yes she did, I caught her, I saw her adding some content in the food and I know it's a poìsōn" I said.

"Heyy, don't tell me what this boy is saying is true.. Just tell me he's just joking" he said extremely shocked and agitated.

"Ehmm, but.. I don't.." she stammered scratching the back of her neck.

"Favourrrr..., so you poìsöned this food to kîll my son. Wait, what could he have done to you to deserve this? Or what had come over you? Tell me.... can't you talk?" He shouted at the top of his voice


This moment got me scared, my dad was obviously furious that he kept yelling at the most top of his voice at my step mother as if he was fully ready to stangle her to dēath. I had never seen him reacted this way.bMy step mom kept mute and started shivering.

"Now, pack your loads and get out of myme.ouse nöw, before I do anything stūpid" my dad commanded

"You dare not try that nōnsense with me, pack what? Loads, what loads, have you forgotten?"She retorted


I couldn't believe my eyes. The sudden change of this woman. I actually thought she was about to plead my dad and ask for forgiveness (Sigh). But what gave her the effrontery to talk back at him.

"Have I forgotten what?" My dad asked

"That we both made convenant,  we made an oat at the shrine never to leave eachother, that anyone that dare betray will rūn mad, so are you actually ready for the mãdness?"


Just as if my dad was controlled by a remote controler, he just calmed down like a calming sea.

"Ehmm, so you can be this calm?, Anyways we don't have to drag anything, what I just want us to do is to eliminate this boy" she said pointing at me

"Whattttt" I exclaimed


Story continues......

Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post