My Stepmom - Season 1

 


I saw my step mom sneaking into the kitchen suspiciously. She took something from her wrapper around her waist, she loosed it and started adding the content into my food. Immediately, something in me signaled to me that it was a pōisōn. "So my step mom want to pōisōn me?" I found myself muttering inaudibly. I quickly went back to my room and laid down on my bed. "This life is full of håtrëd and wìckëdnēss" I thought.


Though I wasn't surprised she was taking that step because I knew she so much hāted me with passion. There have been several crisis between my mom and my step mom ever since only God could knows. Sometimes, they quarrel  because of me. sometimes, over my dad, sometimes over a mere thing. I knew it's enviness and jealousy that causes them. I'm my dad's favorite, my dad loves me so much that he doesn't want me uncared for. He had once told me that the reasons he cherished me was the fact that I'm brilliant, intelligent and talented. Though I told him not to make it obvious to my other siblings and moms but he resisted.


So my step mom was planning to get rid of me now I was still laying on my bed waiting for whatever this wïckèd woman had been planning to do though I was actually scared because I didn't have an idea of what could happen in the next minutes.


A lot of things was running through my mind that I couldn't even comprehend. This world is full of evìl. I took my phone, called my dad and inform him to come home immediately. He was reluctant about it. I told him if he doesn't want to see me dēåd, he should come home with immediate effect. I hanged up the call. He called my number but I didn't pick the calls again.


Moment later, my step mom walked into my room to inform me that food was ready. She had served it on the dinner table. I  stood up and followed her to the dinning table. Fortunately for me, my dad drove into the compound hurriedly. With speed he alighted and ran to the sitting room. "Michael what happened, you scared me" my dad asked worriedly. "Thank God you're here, my step mom just served me this delicious food"

"Oh really?" He asked still wondering why I called him.

"though I haven't tasted it but, I would want her to taste little before I start eating it" I said

"Michael, what are you saying? Haven't I eaten mine before?, I had eaten and I'm satisfied already" she retorted

"Why can't you taste little out of this even though it's as small as possible" I challenged.

"Michael, are you out of your se.."

"Keep shut your mouth, you poîsòned this food" I yelled at her

"Whatttttttttt" my dad exclaimed


Story continues.......

Click To Read Next Episode

BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post