"So you can be this calm, anyways we don't have to drag anything, what I just want us to do is to eliminate this boy" she said pointing at me.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh, I exclaimed
In my life I had never been so shocked as I was when I heard that statement. My heart beat heavily that I could vividly hear the beat myself. I looked at my dad, he made a surprisingly look as well, his mouth agåpë, and looking straight to step mum's face
"Favour, don't let us do this, you know he's our son, we both have him" my dad pleaded
"Our what?, I didn't have him. After-all we had more childrens, at least we have five more children and besides, he shouldn't be hearing this discussion of ours so we don't have choice" my step mom replied.
I was so irritated at the discussion. I felt like leaving the scene but I didn't have idea of who or where to run to. I don't know what came over me, I postrated, started pleading
"See, I cursed the day we made the stupid convenant of a thing, infact I regret I did bthat. I never knew I was getting married to a mūrdērēr" Dad said.
"Are you putting the blame on me now, do we agree on marrying another wife to this house, I accepted you do because I don't want to break the convenant we both had and you made this boy your small God, as if the other children are nothing to you" she replied.
I couldn't withstand the discussion any longer, I left the scene and ran away, my dad called me to wait but It all fell on deaf ears. I went to an uncompleted building, I was so confused and disorganized. the whole scenario starting from where my step mom was poisoning the food kept replaying in my head. The more I think about it, the more tears were gushing out from my eyes, I started sniffing, every seconds, crying like a baby till I slept off.
I woke up the next morning, and the thought that came accross my mind was to report the case in police station. I did as I thought, I explained everything to them and I was escorted by the police to our house. On getting there, to our surprise,we met my step mom dēåd. According to the information, She mistakenly tasted the poison
THE END
