My Seductive Boss And I - Season 1

 



Alright, here is the beginning of my awful story the latter end will keep you wowed. 

I left home for work where I had some applications to handle and I had to wake up early to meet up with the appointment. 

I think I was one of the few people who arrived first that early Monday morning. 

It took exactly 1 hour 45 minutes, for my boss to arrive. So, I had to wait that long for her to come to the office before anything could be done. 

Her name is Jenner and she is in her mid 40's. A lady of close to 6 ft tall with a broad hip that made her look like a coke bottle. 

She is fair in complexion and having loads of elegance was the crown of it all. 

Oops,  I forgot to tell you guys that she is also very busty and I think that is what everybody knows her for.  

I got invited to speak with her in the office and I kid you not I freaked out. 

I had no idea what the interview would look like as that was my first time looking for a job,  but not my first time in an office. 

Getting to the office room she offered me a seat which I did sit on and was curiously waiting for what the next thing would be. 

Me: Good morning Ma,  I am Morris Ese the applicant you told to come back by Monday morning.  I think that was last week Friday. 

Jenner : I know right.  I still remember you and all the conversation we had last week.  

At this point,  she was busy with her locker as though, she noticed something was missing. 

I caught my breath maybe once or twice as I tried stopping myself from looking at her cleavage. 

Damn! Her T shirt was loosed and I could clearly see her brassiere with her massive breasts all jiggling freely. 

Jenner: Hey,  Mr. Man what are you looking at? 

Holy cow! She caught me red handed.  What have I done to myself?  I pray she doesn't do anything stupid to me. 

Me: mm.. mmmm,  I was in a trance. I am so sorry Ma. 

Jenner: Alright, I knew you got a little distracted. Anyway, don't mind how I dress that's my culture. 

She smiled a bit sending waves of heat to me.  I didn't see that to be funny,  as I was sort of embarrassed myself for her to have caught me in the act of looking at her body.

Jenner: So,  back to our discussion where are you from Mr.  Man? 

Me: I'm from the South,  Delta State to be precise though, I didnt grow up there. 

Jenner: That's a good one. And can you please remind me. of the job vacancy you came in for? 

Me: I want to apply as the Secretary Ma.  That is why I am here.  

Jenner: Alright,  can you input your phone number here so we can possibly chat on Whatsapp. 

At first,  I could't believe what I just heard because I wasn't expecting anything of such kind. 

I thought it would either be an accept or a decline to my job proposal,  but here I was being told to input my number.  

For what actually? 

This was all in my mind I dare not spill it out. 

Me: mm... Ma,  please Ma can I ask a question? 

Jenner: Yeah,  for sure.  Go ahead. 

Her eyes was all fixated on mine and it felt like I suddenly lost my confidence in asking the question I had in mind. 

Me: Ok Ma, Am I suppose  to come for another interview, or am I getting the job? 

Jenner: Nah... You don't need to come for another interview.  And besides,  we still need to talk about this and that was why I asked for your Whatsapp number. 

Jenner: I hope you have no problem with that? Because that is the only way you can get the job.  

Me: No Ma,  I have no problem with it.  Here is my Whatsapp number. 

I handed her the phone and she quickly saved it while my head kept on banging with ambiguous questions. 

Jenner: Mr. Morris,  you can now take your leave.  

She stretched her hand for a warm handshake and I bet you that was the warmest handshake I have ever had in my entire life.  

I was beginning to think different at this point.  

I stood up to leave her office and watch her stare at me from behind as my instinct told me. 



BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post