Sex With My Teacher - Episose 11

 


Gliton: So this is what you guys have been doing since last term. I hope you didn't go to his house during the holidays ooohhh.


Stewarn: I was instructed by my parent to always go there because my last term maths result was poor, I tried to avoid it but my parent insisted.


Gliton: So since that da , Mr Joñnes has been füçking you all this while without my knowledge.


Stewarn: I wanted to keep it a secret before, it's because you forced me to talk.


We carried our bag and started going home, while going home we  discussed a little of the possible solutions to the matter but we found none, rather than she should continue having sëx with Mr Joñnes until she finishes from the school 


                I Got Home

Did the normal activities and I was left in my room at around 6pm, I remembered what Stewarn told me and pictures of the scene started forming in my mind .


I didn't know when I slipped 2 fingers in my püssy and masturbated. I moaned loudly and was afraid my mom could hear. So, i closed the door and played music to neutralize my sound.

I was really in the mood, then i picked up my phone and searched for pørn websites.


 Everything I did was unknown to me as this sexüal desire took over me. I entered one websites, watched a video and started cummiñg from my pùssy.


After some minutes, I realised what I was doing and ran to the toilet and washed myself.


         Next Day At School

Anytime I looked at Mr Joñnes , all I gush for was his 9-inches diçk. I turned to a bad girl after hearing of all this sexüal experiences and pleasures derived from it. 

Mr Joñnes called me to his office.


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post