Sex With My Teacher - Episose 10

 


Stewarn: aaahn aaaaa, please take it easy.


Mr Joñnes: shut up you bitch, can you say that to your boyfriend. (He continued and started thrusting his diçk roughly in and out of my püssy. I screamed loudly as I held his bedsheets for support. He got tired of the position and asked me to stand and bend down and touch my toes.


Gliton, you know I'm a flexible girl. I bent down and he plunged his diçk in my püssy. He assisted me with his hands holding my big boøbs and he fücked me. He lifted me up with my two legs on both shoulders and plunged his diçk into my tight ãss and I screamed the apartment down. He went slowly as his 9inches diçk was not able to penetrate really well into my püssy! 


As he continued thrusting in and out, I stared at him with pain on my face he stared back laughing. I was screaming because this is the second time I would be füçked in the àss and I also  enjoyed every moment of it but it didn't show on my face. 


After some moments, he brought out his diçk quickly and remove the condøm, having turned me to face him kneeling down. He poured his cüm in my mouth and ordered me to swallow it. It was so irritating but I had to do it.

He also suçked my boøbs and gagged it with his diçk.


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post