Sex With My Teacher - Episode 14

 


Another week came and I started the free home lesson teaching at Mr Joñnesbapartment after my parents had contacted the school and also spoken to Mr Joñnes during the weekend.

I was sad about the recent update but was even more sad when Stewarn said they will be relocating after this term to another location. 

    At School Monday Morning

Stewarn: Hey Gliton, Good Morning I have a sad and happy news to tell you this morning.


Gliton: Sad and happy, that's weird (looking puzzled) tell me, I'm eager to hear.


Stewarn: I overheard my parents last week Friday saying that we will be relocating after I complete this term at school.


Gliton: (Looking shocked about the recent information).


Click To Read Next Episode


BeeszNesz Malloy

APK Commando is a blog designed to download APK files, MOD games and cracked apps. It's a mini APK store coming with a lot of features soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post