
INTRODUCTION
Patty is sixteen and in love for the first time. She will do anything to escape her house and her crying baby nephew, even if it means lying. The more Patty lies, the easier it gets. But will her lies attract the sexy Tefo, and how can she trust that he is not lying too?
EPISODE 1
I wonder what story I can make up so I can go and meet Tefo, Patricia thought as she sat on the steps in front of her house. She was sixteen years old, and in love for the first time in her life. It felt wonderful and was even better than the romantic books she liked to read late at night.
Her cellphone beeped that she had received a text. She looked down and saw it was from Tefo.
Want 2 meet me at the mall 4 a coffee?
She jumped up and went inside the house. She tried to keep the excitement out of her voice as she spoke to her Mom.
“Zanele wants me to go over and help her with her English homework,” she lied, easily. Lately Patricia had learnt to tell many lies. She couldn’t believe how they tripped off her tongue so easily.
“Oh Patty.” Mom always called her that. “I
wanted you to stay and help me with the
baby.”
Tags:
Love